I wanted to start this blog to share how wonderful and how challenging life as a mom can be! It is so nice to know that your not alone in the struggles you face or even the joys you get to experience as a mom! Hopefully anyone who shares this with me can take comfort in knowing that you are, in fact, not alone and so many other moms can relate to the way you feel...even if they are too afraid to admit it! Let's face it, we all want to raise our children to be wonderful and well respected individuals! The fact is, there was no book of instructions that came with them at birth, and their all born with their own individuality! To achieve that desired result, we must go through a lot of trial and error and learn from the good and bad choices we make along the way! We all make mistakes and that's ok! We all also make brilliant choices sometimes that we don't even see immediate results from, but when we do see the results it's incredibly rewarding!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Pulling my hair out!

I have one child whining that their bored, the other complaining that they don't understand the worksheet I assigned him and no matter how many different ways I explain it he still doesnt get it. Then I have my 3 year old thinking she owns the entire play kitchen so when her little brother tries to play with the kitchen too, she turns around and whacks him across the face with her hard plastic baby doll!

Needless to say, I have four very unhappy kids and they have an INCREDIBLY frustrated mommy at the moment! I now have one crying from injury, one screaming from time-out, one pouting, and another trying to yell out of frustration for all the others that are getting on her nerves and all I want to do is scream like the rest of them!
Oh, and my house...that's a whole other stresser! I don't even think I have the energy or strength to even think longer than this very moment about the condition of my house! It is what it is...It'll get done...eventually! Infact, it didn't look so bad 15 minutes ago...before my 19 month old woke from his nap! Now you wouldn't even believe what one adorable little boy can do in 15 minutes time...he's got talent! ;)

Thank god there is a light at the end of the tunnel soon...I am having a MUCH NEEDED Girls Night Out tonight! Going out for Mexican and margaritas then to see "Bridesmaids!"

In the meantime...god grant me the strength and the patients to make it another 3 hours with a cranky household today!

No comments:

Post a Comment